Newly Created Custom Field Value Is Not Updated in Unifier Activity Sheet When Running a Synchronization from P6 to Unifier
(Doc ID 2347606.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running a P6 to Unifier synchronization using Primavera Gateway it was noticed that the fields in Unifier for the newly added Primavera Gateway business objects are not getting updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Primavera Gateway.
- Navigate to Configuration > Customization.
- Select field mapping template "Activity" from the drop down.
- Select Create Activity Sheet from P6 and click Edit, then click Next.
- Add two new fields SchedulePercentComplete and PhysicalPercentComplete.
- In Unifier Configuration, added two new elements in Activity Attribute detail form and integration, i.e. SchedulePercentComplete and PhysicalPercentComplete.
- Run the Primavera Gateway synchronization and notice that it is completes successfully.
- Add the two fields in Unifier Activity Sheet as columns (SchedulePercentComplete and PhysicalPercentComplete).
- Notice that in P6 the fields have values but they are not transferred to Unifier during the synchronization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!