CFA Entity Validation is Being Triggered When Clicking Menu Actions Other Than Save/Close
(Doc ID 2347862.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Flex Attributes (CFA) entity validation is triggering even on click of CFA menu link in CLASS screen and the entity validation should fire only on click of Save/Save And Close/Save And Edit Another button.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a CFA at Class level.
2. Specify a entity level (Class) validation which returns false if the Class CFA is not filled in.
3. Create a Class, click on Save/Save and Close without providing a CFA value.
4. Notice entity level validation kicks in which is expected.
5. Try to navigate to the CFA from More Action -> Other Attributes.
6. Notice that the entity level validation is still kicking in, not allowing to fill in value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document