Paste Option Is Disabled for Cut and Paste of EPS to Parent Level EPS in the Standard View
(Doc ID 2348274.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.9 to 17.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paste option disabled when copying a child EPS to the root EPS in the Standard view.
The Paste option is enabled in the classic view.
Paste option is enabled for the Standard view.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a child EPS below the root EPS
2. Create a child EPS below the EPS created in step 1.
3. Create a project in the child EPS created in step 2.
4. Cut the child EPS created in step 2 and attempt to paste it into the root EPS.
5. Note the paste option is disabled.
6. Switch to Classic view and test the cut and paste.
7. Note the paste option is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document