Error:" SEVERE - Errors Located: ActualThisPeriodUnits: Assignment Actual This Period Units Cannot Be Modified Since The Activity Is Not Started" When Updating A Baseline
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 15.2 to 17.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 15.2 to 17.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 15.2 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when attempting to update a baseline with actuals in the P6 Client:
----- SEVERE ----- Errors located: ActualThisPeriodUnits: Assignment actual this period units cannot be modified since the activity is not started.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Project in P6 client
- Make sure recalculate Units and cost is selected on the Calculations tab
- Add an Activity with 5 days duration with a Resource
- Add a Baseline as a copy of Current Project
- In Current Project, set Actual Start and RD to 4d
- Move Data Date out 1 day
- Schedule so that there is a value in Actual This Period Units
- Add a new Resource to the Activity and Act This Period Units should change accordingly
- Projects, Maintain Baseline > Select update button.
- Select the Following:
- Select Ok.
- Select Update.
- Notice that the baseline update fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms