When Importing a Project XML File Milestone Activities with a PrimaryResourceObjectid Are Not Assigned a Primary Resource
(Doc ID 2348465.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Web Services - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Importing a Project XML File Milestone Activities with a PrimaryResourceObjectid Are Not Assigned a Primary Resource. Activities that have the type Task are updated with a Primary Resource.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6 Web create a project with 3 Activities. 1 Task, 1 Start Milestone, 1 Finish Milestone
2. Add the column Primary Resource to the Activities view (see screenshot)
3. Assign a Primary Resource to all 3 activities
4. Export the project as XML
5. Check the XML for the value PrimaryResourceObjectId. See that all 3 activities have a value assigned
6. Import the project as a new project
7. The Task activity will have the Primary Resource assigned, but the Start and Finish milestones will not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document