Unwanted Error While Receiving A DSD PO With Inactive Item Using ASN
(Doc ID 2348853.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving a DSD PO using ASN, getting error "there are one or more items in discontinued or inactive status, do you wish to continue?" even if the ASN is for all Active items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a direct-to-store PO in RMS with multiple items.
2. Discontinue one of the items.
3. Create an ASN in RMS for the active item and publish the ASN into SIM.
4. Receive the ASN. User is seeing an alert like "there are one or more items in discontinued or inactive status, do you wish to continue?"
5. For instance considering a DSD PO created from RMS to SIM for 10 items. Out of 10 items, 2 items are supposedly discontinued. Now, upon receiving an ASN for remaining 8 items which are all Active, getting the given error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document