When Trying to Assign an "Available Equip Class" to an Item the System Prompts a Popup "Error" On the "Assign Item Activity Equipment" Screen
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the "Assign Item Activity Equipment" screen, when trying to assign an "Available Equip Class" to an item the system prompts the below popup "error" message after pressing "Save".
Error: Invalid value for field DIM_OBJECT
Steps To Recreate:
1. On the "Setup - Item" menu, enter the "Item Supplier Editor" option.
2. Indicate the item and press "Query".
3. Select an item config from the box of the bottom and press "Assign Eqp. Cl.".
4. Select an "Available Equip Class", press "Assign" and "Save".
5. Press "Yes" to the "Confirm Alert" and the popup error is prompted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms