When Trying to Assign an "Available Equip Class" to an Item the System Prompts a Popup "Error" On the "Assign Item Activity Equipment" Screen
(Doc ID 2348960.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the "Assign Item Activity Equipment" screen, when trying to assign an "Available Equip Class" to an item the system prompts the below popup "error" message after pressing "Save".
Error: Invalid value for field DIM_OBJECT
Steps To Recreate:
1. On the "Setup - Item" menu, enter the "Item Supplier Editor" option.
2. Indicate the item and press "Query".
3. Select an item config from the box of the bottom and press "Assign Eqp. Cl.".
4. Select an "Available Equip Class", press "Assign" and "Save".
5. Press "Yes" to the "Confirm Alert" and the popup error is prompted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document