RMS GUI Treats the Commercial Invoice and Invoice Date as Mandatory Though They are Not at the Database Level
(Doc ID 2349375.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The commercial invoice and invoice date are mandatory at the application level but from the data base side, these fields are not mandatory.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Import Purchase Order (PO).
2. Receive the ASN or create the shipment (Partial shipment) for the above PO.
3. Create the Transportation by "Create Transportation by Order".
4. In “Create Transportation by Order window” enter Order no, Vessel, Voyage / Flight, Estimated Departure Date, Item default level and click on Details.
5. In the Details, the Item details are auto populated and the Item Qty is populated from PO, not from the shipment. Here the Item quantity is PO qty not the Shipment quantity. It should be shipment quantity.
6. Also, edit the item record in Details block; the Commercial Invoice number and Invoice Date are mandatory. From the Data base, these fields are not mandatory. Not sure why these fields are mandatory at application level. Also, while creating the transportation record, retailer will not have the Commercial Invoice and Invoice Date. These fields information will have only at the time of physically receiving of the goods along with the supplier invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document