Automatic Application of the Deal to the Order with Manual Order Unit Cost
(Doc ID 2349411.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Question about the automatic application of the deal to the order.
1. Unit cost of ItemA = 10$ (ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC.UNIT)
2. There is off-invoice Deal 10%
3. Create manually Order with ItemA, cost of ItemA in the order is 12$
4. Approved Order
5. Do not apply the Deal manually in the Order
6. Run Orddscnt batch
7. Open the Order and see that cost of the ItemA is 10$ - 10% = 9$
Why did the Deal did not apply to 12$?
How automatically to apply the Deal to the order with an order cost different from ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC.UNIT?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document