Copy and Paste Hundreds of BOM Items, Some BOM Items Get Added Twice
(Doc ID 2349528.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy / paste hundreds of BOMs, and some BOM item is added twice
The same BOM item not to be copied twice
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client, and configure below:
Smart Rules -> Duplicate Item Numbers -> Allow
Duplicate RefDes -> Warning
- Items -> Lifecycle Phases -> Prototype -> Add LifeCyclePhase On Bom Rule -> Set Warning
- Login to Web Client, and search open item with hundreds of BOM (Part1)
- Create new item Part2, and create an ECO against it
- Goto BOM tab of Part1, select all rows and More > Copy
- Open ECO, and goto Affected Items > BOM tab, and More > Paste
- Check on "Apply to all similar warnings" for the popup and OK. Duplicate item gets copied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document