Closing Audit Status Results Window Ends in Cancelling Edit Mode
(Doc ID 2349533.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Edit mode is cancelled when Audit Status Results window is closed
Edit mode to be kept enabled even after Audit Status Results window is closed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Change
- Add a Part to the Affected Items tab. Keep some required fields for the affected item unfilled
- Promote the change to the next status
- Ensure you received an error for missing the required field
- Click on the error hyperlink in Audit Status Results window to fill in the required field of the affected item
- The Part to fill in comes into Edit mode
- Close the Audit Status Results window. Edit mode on the Part gets cancelled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document