CFAS Not Copied on PO Creation from Existing Functionality
(Doc ID 2349775.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Custom Flex Attributes(CFAS) information is not copied when using PO Creation From Existing Functionality
The Create from Existing Functionality is used to create a new purchase order with the same attributes as an existing purchase order.
The functionality will copy CFAS fields defined at the ORDHEAD level but it does not copy CFAS attributes at the ORDSKU and ORDLOC Levels.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a CFAS on ORDHEAD, ORDSKU and ORDLOC. This includes running the batch to create the CFAS.
2. Create a new purchase order and populate the CFAS fields with appropriate data. Record the PO Number.
3. Create a new Purchase Order using the create from existing function available through the base GUI, referencing the PO number in step 2.
4. Edit the newly created purchase order and the following will be observed:
- ORDHEAD CFAS is populated
- ORDSKU CFAS is NOT populated
- ORDLOC CFAS is NOT populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document