Item Detail Screen is Always Showing the Selling UOM From the Store Item Table Even When The Selling UOM From the Item Price is Latest and Correct.
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item detail screen is always showing the Selling Unit Of Measure(UOM) from the Store Item table even when the Selling UOM from the Item Price is latest and correct.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a transaction level item in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) with standard UOM and selling_uom both for a store as YD.
- Import Item in Retail Price Management(RPM) and Store Inventory Management(SIM).
- Create a fixed price Price Change/Fixed Price Simple promotion setting selling_uom=M with effective_date.
- Approve the Price Change/Promotion.
- Check the store/sku combination in ITEM_PRICE in SIM.
- PRICE_UNIT_OF_MEASURE is capturing correctly (M) for the Price Events created in RPM.
- Check the SIM UI
- Notice, the Item Detail Screen. Price is capturing correctly, but the Selling UOM is showing as YD. Instead, it should show as M.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms