What If Summary Does Not Display Items
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO to a Warehouse is created using What If allocation, the PO initially does not show the details. When the allocation is closed and reopened, the PO displays the details.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create what if allocation and What If PO
2. Select Item
3. Enter Release Date
4. Enter Group Type: Single Warehouse
5. Enter Group Value
6. Edit Policies
7. Select Demand Source Manual
8. Select Apply
9. Scroll down to Results and enter a Final allocated quantity
10. Select Save
11. Select What If Summary: 'No data to display' appears.
12. Select Cancel, and exit out of the allocation.
13. Manage Allocations
14. Select allocation created in the previous steps
15. Select What if Summary on Allocation Maintenance Screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms