One More Deal Is Automatically Created For Same Component When New Component Detail Is Added
(Doc ID 2350199.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One more deal is automatically created in DEAL_COMP_PROM table for same component when new component detail is added.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter 2 items Item1, Item2 and location L1
- Enter the funding details and approved the details.
- Click on the 'Add Component Details' button to add more details.
- Entered 2 more items (Item1, Item2) and Loc L1
- The funding screen remains same.(with deals in pending state as we dint close this create comp screen yet)
- Approve new created details.
- Notice that one more deal is created in DEAL_COMP_PROM table for same component
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document