Allocation What If Problem With EDI Supplier
(Doc ID 2350211.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the purchase order is generated by the Allocation What If module for suppliers that were marked as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), the order is not marked to send data via EDI automatically and the user has to manually mark it. When the purchase order is generated by RMS for suppliers that have been marked as EDI, the order is marked to send data via EDI automatically. The user should not have to manually mark the PO created by a What If allocation.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
2. Select menu Control > Supplier
3. On the Suppliers Administration screen, edit a supplier site
4. On the Suppliers Administration screen, go to menu Option-> EDI and flag the Purchase Order option.
5. Log in Allocation
6. Go to task menu
7. Select Create What If Allocation and create What If Allocation to the supplier marked as EDI purchase order.
8. After calculate allocation go back into the Allocation
9. Click on What If Summary
10. Create PO
11. Go to RMS and check the PO. Note that the EDI PO check box is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document