Not Able to Download an Export XML File in P6 Web When Logged in Using a Language Other Than English.
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an XML Export file is generated in P6 Web and when Viewing the Service Status, the Download option is not presented when logged into P6 with a different language (i.e. francais).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login to P6 Web (in English).
- To Export a Project in XML format.
- Select Projects Tab.
- Select Actions.
- Select Import Export/Projects.
- Select Export Tab.
- Add Project, then click Export.
- An information window will appear that the Job is Submitted.
- Wait for the notification.
- Go to 'Administer' --> 'View Service Status.'
- Once the XML Export is complete The 'View Log' button is active, and the Status column contains 'Download File.'
- XML Export file downloads successfully.
- Logout and Select francais at the login screen.
- Log into P6 Web using the French Language.
- Go to 'Aministrer' --> 'Visualiser le Statut du service...'
- You will see the line corresponding to the export job, select this line: The 'Afficher le journal' button is not active, and the Status column contains 'Terminé' in black color , meaning that if you click on it you cannot execute the download action.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms