Mass Upload Season/Phase Error Message Is Not Getting Reflected For Invalid Season Phase
(Doc ID 2350728.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading invalid Item season and phase id, on the data loading status screen, the status stays New and view issues link is disabled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RMS .
2. Navigate to foundation data> Data Loading >Download Blank Template.
3. Select type as items and template type as Item Master.
4. Click on Download.
5. Start updating the .ODS file.
6. Select ACTION as Create.
7. Provide invalid season and phase id which is not present in the table.
8. Save the .ODS file to local folder.
9. Navigate back to items > Upload items from file.
10. Select template as Item Master and choose file from the local folder.
11. Click on Upload.
12. Click on the notification pane.
13. Click on the description link.
14. Verify the data loading status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document