FulfillOrderService Webservice - CancelFulfilOrdColRef- Partial Cancellation On Customer Order
(Doc ID 2351287.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When FulfillOrderService webservice is used to cancel an item that was not shipped, cancelFulfilOrdColRef, it is returning error if there are more items and some of them are already are shipped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create the CO through FulfillOrderService -createFulfilOrdColDesc() webservice. Transfer created in RMS with Approved status.
- Customer Order flown to WMS, SIM with approved status.
- WMS picked and shipped for the Item in Customer order.
- Status in RMS got updated as 'Shipped' for CO transfer in TSFHEAD table.
- When trying to do the partial/full cancellation through FulfillOrderService - cancelFulfilOrdColRef webservice throwing the below error: "Transfer associated with Customer order no XXX, Fulfill order no YYYY is already shipped or in progress. Cannot cancel the customer order.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document