Unable to Update User Attribute for a Data Picker Value by CSV or Reverse Auto-Populating
(Doc ID 2351362.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 17.11
Whenever there is a Data Picker present on the User Administration form, a user is unable to update the value of the attribute using CSV import and/or Reverse Auto-Population.
Steps to Replicate:
- Login to Unifier
- Go to Company Workspace and Admin mode
- Go to User Administration and Users
- Click on New > Export Structure
- Fill in all the required and desired values to be updated and Import
- Issue: The CSV import will fail. Now, remove the values in the Data Picker fields and try the same import again. The CSV import will pass.
- Now go to the applicable work space that has the Business Process designed to Reverse Auto-Populate the Data Picker values.
- Create and route the record accordingly until the Reverse Auto-Population is triggered
- Issue: The Data Pickers are designed to be Reverse Auto-Populated to the User Attribute Form, but the value doesn't get populated when the Reverse Auto-Population is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document