Customer Order Dispatch Outbound From SIM Fails To Process In RIB
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Order Dispatch Outbound from SIM Fails to process in RIB.
Steps To Recreate:
Pre-requisites for the Customer Order in SIM:
a) Picking required for Cust Order = NO
b) Reserve customer order inventory upon receiving = Yes
c) Auto-Pick on Receive - Transfer Delivery = Yes
1) OMS sends Customer Order Information to SIM and RMS
2) RMS creates Store to store transfer for customer order fulfillment
3) Sourcing location in SIM dispatches CO-related transfer to Fulfilling store
4) Fulfilling Store receives transfer
5) At fulfilling store, using customer order management module, user selects the customer order for which transfer was received and dispatches it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms