Line Level Matching Tolerance Is Not Working With Currency Conversion
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line Level matching tolerance is not working with currency conversion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an order for one or more items in Non USD currency (like: CAD) and Approve it.
2. Fully receive the order.
3. Create an invoice for the order such that:
3.1. The total no. of qty in the invoice should match with the receipt.
3.2. Total extended cost in the invoice should not match with the receipt extended cost.
3.3. Invoice extended cost should be out of summary level tolerance with Receipt extended cost
3.4. but invoice unit cost should be in tolerance with the unit cost of the receipt.
4. Set the tolerance by calculating the currency conversion rates.
5. Login to REIM online screen for Summary match.
6. First provide the AP reviewer, supplier site and then navigate to next screen the invoice group will show as not matched in cost at summary level.
7. Navigate to Details level.
8. Check for one item and come down to detail item grouping.
9. You can see the within qty tolerance is ‘Yes’ and within cost tolerance is ‘No’ even if your unit cost variance is in tolerance after currency conversion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms