Quantity Discrepancy Not Removed After Shipment is Fully Received
(Doc ID 2352224.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity Discrepancy not removed after shipment is fully received.After discrepancypurge batch was run the discrepancy still exists on the IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table and invoice not moved MTCH status.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Item.
- Create a purchase order.
- Create an invoice which is the exact match to the PO.
- Make sure that “Discrepancy Routing Days” specified in Supplier Options are past vdate.
- Run Automatch batch.
- Notice that a quantity discrepancy was generated on the IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table.
- Receive the PO fully.
- Run discrepancypurge batch and notice that quantity discrepancy was not removed from IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table.
- Notice that the invoice is still in URMTCH status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document