Quantity Discrepancy Not Removed After Shipment Is Fully Received
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Discrepancy Resolution
Quantity Discrepancy not removed after shipment is fully received
After discrepancypurge batch was run the discrepancy should no longer exist on the IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table and invoice would be in MTCH status.
Steps to recreate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item
2. Create a purchase order
3. Create an invoice which is the exact match to the PO.
4. Make sure that “Discrepancy Routing Days” specified in Supplier Options are past vdate.
5. Run REIM auto_match batch.
6. Notice that a quantity discrepancy was generated on the IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table.
7. Receive the PO fully.
8. Run discrepancypurge batch and notice that quantity discrepancy was not removed from IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY table.
9. Notice that the invoice is still in URMTCH status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms