NullPpointerException Occurs When User Loads Missing Reads When Corresponding Sub-Usage Transaction Is In Error
(Doc ID 2352512.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Usage Transaction with no Usage Group has Sub-UTs that have Usage Groups, a system failure occurs when finalizing the IMD during the creation of the UT Correction Processor activity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create device set up for AMI device.
2. Create device set up for NON AMI device.
3. Perform meter exchange of AMI device with NON AMI meter.
4. Create usage subscription, such that usage group would be determined from CCB Rate schedule.
5. Create usage transaction for usage period covering both AMI and NON AMI meters so that resultant UT will be split in primary and sub usage transaction.
6. Parent usage transaction status will be 'Calculation in progress' and sub-usage transaction status will be 'Issue Detected'
7. Attempt to add missing read.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document