Cannot Access the RMS Order Head Attributes Screen on Initial Attempt
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot access the RMS Order Head Attributes screen on initial attempt.
When initially trying to access the Order Head Attributes screen from the Order Header screen for POs in ‘Worksheet’ or ‘Submitted’ status, the message
Selecting “No” returns to the Order Header screen and the Order Head Attributes screen is not displayed.
When re-attempting to access the Order Head Attributes screen, it is displayed as expected
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the Order Search screen, select a PO in ‘Worksheet’ or ‘Submitted’ status
2. From the Order Header screen, select ‘More Actions’ > ‘Other Attributes’ > select the CFA group
3. Issue: The message “Do you want to approve this purchase order?” is displayed.
4. Select “No”
5. Returns to the Order Header screen
6. Repeat step #2
7. The Order Head Attributes screen is displayed as expected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms