Cannot Access the RMS Order Head Attributes Screen on Initial Attempt
(Doc ID 2352766.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot access the RMS Order Head Attributes screen on initial attempt.
When initially trying to access the Order Head Attributes screen from the Order Header screen for POs in ‘Worksheet’ or ‘Submitted’ status, the message
Selecting “No” returns to the Order Header screen and the Order Head Attributes screen is not displayed.
When re-attempting to access the Order Head Attributes screen, it is displayed as expected
Steps to Reproduce:
1. From the Order Search screen, select a PO in ‘Worksheet’ or ‘Submitted’ status
2. From the Order Header screen, select ‘More Actions’ > ‘Other Attributes’ > select the CFA group
3. Issue: The message “Do you want to approve this purchase order?” is displayed.
4. Select “No”
5. Returns to the Order Header screen
6. Repeat step #2
7. The Order Head Attributes screen is displayed as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document