MCAD: Solidworks Attribute Insert Null Value To Agile PAGETWO.LIST01 Attribute
(Doc ID 2352969.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Solidworks attribute is mapped to a list attribute of Item object in Agile.
When Solidworks attribute has a value which is not included in the list entry of the list used by the attribute in Agile, and Save to Agile is performed,
Item object is created with "null" inserted in list attribute. This null value is not shown in Agile Web Client Item TitleBlock tab, but when ECO is
created and list attribute is set to value via Solidworks included in the list entry of the list used by the attribute in Agile, Agile will display the
ECO with redline crossing out "null" value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Agile Java Client, and configure Page Two.List01 attribute. Add some list entries to it
- In MCAD connector, map the Solidworks attribute to the Page Two.List01 attribute
- Launch Solidworks, and create Item. Set a value that is not included in the list entry to the mapped attribute
- Perform Save to Agile
- Login to Web Client and check Item Page Two.List01 attribute. It is shown blank.
- Now create ECO for this item
- In MCAD connector Launch Solidworks and for the same item Set a value included in the list entry to the mapped attribute
- Login to Web Client and check the ECO. On Affected Item tab, Page Two.List01 is redlined with "null" value shown crossed out with new value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document