User Is Able to Add Document on Rejected Idea in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2353177.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 17.3 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.3]
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 17.3 to 18.3 [Release 17.3 to 18.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Idea Submitter has the option to Create new Documents on Rejected Ideas.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Instantis EnterpriseTrack as the Idea Submitter
- Navigate to the Idea Listing page
- Change the Search Filter to include Rejected Ideas
- Select the Rejected Idea
- Click the Idea Navigation Menu at the top of the page
Hover over the Create option and select the Document option from the new menu
- Fill out the Required information and click Save
RESULTS: Document is added to the Idea
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document