Transformation Not Correctly Saved
(Doc ID 2353258.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After navigating out and coming back to the same transformation previous mapping is gone and the version is increased by 1.
1. Add a new transformation (e.g. V29) to staging table e.g.TABLE_1
2. Map couple variables and made the other as not used.
3. Validate and install the transformation with success.
4. Navigate out from this model transformation and came back to it.
5. The transformation for TABLE_1 is gone and additionally a new transformation version is created (V30) even if it is not checked out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document