The Column Order Is Not Consistent On Adding A New Column To A Data Model.
(Doc ID 2353492.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The column order is not consistent on adding a new column to a Data Model.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to DMW Application.
2. Create a Study as "Study_Test".
3. Select Study "Study_Test" and Click on "Study Configuration"
4. Create a Data Model as "DM1".
5. Create a Table as "Table1".
6. Create a Column as "Column1".
7. Create a Primary Key constraint for "Column1".
Note the Order number of the Column1 is 1
8. Create a new column "Column2" and check the order no.
Actual Result : The Order of the column Column2 is 3
Expected result : The Order of the column Column2 should be 2
9. Create one more column as Column3 and check the order no.
Actual Result : The Order of the Column Column3 is 5
Expected result : The Order of the Column Column3 should be 3
Is this an expected behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document