"Error retrieving sequence number" Error Is Generated When a Supplier Site Does Not Have a 04 Order Address Type Defined
(Doc ID 2353557.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Only supplier sites appear in Purchase Order (PO), but if one is selected the following error message occurs:
It should be allowed only to create a Purchase Order(PO) against a purchasing supplier-site which has a 04 address type defined.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Ensure that the 04 address type is set up as non-mandatory for suppliers
- Delete 04 Order address from supplier site
- Save and close the Address window. No error occurs.
- Avoid to press "Save and Close" button in Supplier Site window in order to avoid the error: "To enter an order address for this supplier, select Address."
If "Cancel" button is pressed on Supplier Site window, the Order address from this supplier is still removed.
- Try to create a purchase order for the supplier with no 04 Address defined
- Select the supplier-site and notice the error message "Error retrieving sequence number"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document