"Error retrieving sequence number" Error Is Generated When a Supplier Site Does Not Have a 04 Order Address Type Defined
(Doc ID 2353557.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Only supplier sites appear in Purchase Order (PO) supplier-site LOV, but if one is selected the following error message occurs:
It should be allowed only to create a Purchase Order(PO) against a purchasing supplier-site which has a 04 address type defined.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Ensure that the 04 address type is set up as non-mandatory for suppliers
- Delete 04 Order address from supplier site
- Save and close the Address window. No error occurs.
- Avoid to press "Save and Close" button in Supplier Site window in order to avoid the error: "To enter an order address for this supplier, select Address."
If "Cancel" button is pressed on Supplier Site window, the Order address from this supplier is still removed.
- Try to create a purchase order for the supplier with no 04 Address defined
- Select the supplier-site and notice the error message "Error retrieving sequence number"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!