Authorizations Metadata not available
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Authorizations - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OHI Authorizations provides the possibility to retrieve the message specifications for all specific interfaces. When retrieving a list of all specific interfaces (using a GET call to http://:/api/specific) the one for authorizations is also received. The specification includes a link to the description of the message. But when using that link in, e.g., Postman, the result is "Not found". Response body is empty and the response status is 404 Not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a GET request with Postman to http://:/api/specific and send it
2. In the response look for the item with the "name": "authorizations"
3. Copy the url under "rel": "describedBy". It should look like: http://:/api/authorizations/metadata
4. Create a new GET request with that url and sent it
5. The result will be 404 Not found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms