Authorizations Metadata not Available: "404 Not found"
(Doc ID 2353658.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Authorizations - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OHI Authorizations provides the ability to retrieve the message specifications for all specific interfaces. When retrieving a list of all specific interfaces (using a GET call to http://:/api/specific) the one for Authorizations is also received. The specification includes a link to the description of the message. But when using that link in, e.g., Postman, the result is "Not found". Response body is empty and the response status is "404 Not found".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a GET request with Postman to http://:/api/specific and send it.
2. In the response look for the item with the "name": "authorizations".
3. Copy the URL under "rel": "describedBy". It should look like: http://:/api/authorizations/metadata.
4. Create a new GET request with that URL and send it.
5. The result will be "404 Not found".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document