"Severe System Error" When Clicking On Store Orders Button
(Doc ID 2354146.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on Store Orders the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM) and click on Inventory Mgmt.
- Click on ‘Store Orders’ button.
- System gives Severe System Error.
- Also note that the screen name showed at this point is ‘Inventory Management’ but the buttons seen on the top are not the Inventory Management.
- Clicking on Details on the Severe Error dialog box will show the error.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Notice, it will load ‘Store Orders’ screen. However, the buttons seen on the top are the Main Screen (SIM Login screen) buttons.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document