"Severe System Error" When Clicking On Store Orders Button
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on Store Orders the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM) and click on Inventory Mgmt.
- Click on ‘Store Orders’ button.
- System gives Severe System Error.
- Also note that the screen name showed at this point is ‘Inventory Management’ but the buttons seen on the top are not the Inventory Management.
- Clicking on Details on the Severe Error dialog box will show the error.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Notice, it will load ‘Store Orders’ screen. However, the buttons seen on the top are the Main Screen (SIM Login screen) buttons.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms