Order Supplier Cost in Ordsku Form and Other Multiple Fields in Ordhead Are Incorrectly Being Displayed
(Doc ID 2354741.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Cost order in ordsku and multiple fields in ordhead screen are being displayed incorrectly.
Steps To Recreate:
1. System Currency : LKR , Supplier Currency : GBP, Location (Store) currency in USD.
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) with Supplier having GBP currency.
3. Change the default currency Exchange rate through ordhead screen and enter user defined rate.
4. Assign a store location with USD currency.
5. Assign an appropriate transaction level item (which is created with GBP supplier). Navigated to ORDSKU screen.
Observation : Major difference in Supplier Order Cost with the UOP cost.
But, when the order is approved, if we again navigate to the Ordsku form, it shows correct Supplier Order Cost and in sync with UOP.
6. Navigate to Ordhead screen. Check Retail values (Order Currency/Primary Currency).
a) Huge Discount % is shown. Although there is no Deal applied to the Order.
b) Click on Print. BI publisher report needs to be configured. Its populating discount % amount though there's no Deal is applied.
C) Net of discount in BI order (ord_det) is showing the order UOP cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document