LikeStore Error "ORA-06533: Subscript Beyond Count@2L10N_BR_T_INT_SQL.LOAD_PURCHASE_OBJECT"
(Doc ID 2354995.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a new store using Like Store functionality the async job fails with the error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Organizational hierarchy select a NEW store.
2. Setup the new store foundation data.
3. Press Button Like Store and select another store.
4. Setup the Fiscal Attributes and CNAE for this new store.
5. Click on OK button. A message will be displayed informing that process will run on background through the async job.
6. After a few seconds, the error message raises reporting threads_failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document