Calendar Pop-up Window Displays Behind the P6 Application Window Instead of Displaying in Front of It
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When some users double-click a field in the Actual Start Date or Finish Date columns to change the date, the calendar pop-up displays behind the main P6 window, requiring the user to click the P6 icon in the task bar to switch out of and back into the application to view the calendar.
The calendar pop-up should display over the P6 main window.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a project and switch to the Activities page.
- Double-click a field in the Actual Start Date or Finish Date column.
- Pop-up calendar window cannot be seen.
- Click the P6 application icon in the task bar to minimize P6, then click it again to restore the application.
- The calendar window is now visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms