Cancel Order Transaction has the Tax Amount Shown as Positive on Both Receipt and RTLOG
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancellation Order / Partial Cancellation Order transaction receipt is showing positive tax instead of the negative tax, under Tax Summary on Receipt and on the RTLOG generated.
Steps to reproduce:
Pre-requisite: VAT Type 2 Receipt enabled.
1. Login to POS
2. Scan Item: 4321 >> "Item F4" >> "More F9" >> "Pickup F6"
3. Select the current Store:05101
4. Click "Pickup F2"
5. Click "Customer F2" and enter ID.
6. Enter Pickup Date
7. Click "Tender F6" >> "Cash F2" and complete the transaction
8. Login to POS >> "Transaction F5" >> More F9 >> Orders F4 >> Cancel Order F3
9. Enter the order number: 05101129160005
10.Click on "Cancel Order F2"
11.Click "Yes" upon Confirm Order Cancellation prompt
12.Click "Tender F2" >> "Cash F2"
13.Enter Customer Information
14.Notice that the receipt gets printed and Tax section do not have negative sign
15.Also, RTLOG has IGTAX details shown as positive
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms