Correct Rule Not Being Picked When An Allocation's Rule Is Overwritten By A New Rule Template
(Doc ID 2355340.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Correct rule is not being picked when a previous Rule template is overwritten by a new one.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an Allocation.
- In rule, create a New Rule template with number of weeks as 10 and apply.
- Notice, in the allocation summary screen Rule Template 1 is displayed.
- Save the allocation.
- Open the same allocation, in the rules screen create another rule template with no of weeks as 15 and apply.
- Notice, in the Summary Screen the second Rule template is displayed.
- Save the Allocation.
- Notice, ALC_RULE table has two records for the two rules which leads to incorrect need calculation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document