Pin_Recover -rfr Mode Is Not Making Result=0 In Charge Event
(Doc ID 2355461.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version,
Issue is that pin_recover -rfr mode is not making result=0 in the charge event.
- Create customer account with Credit Card as payment Method and run billing. Payment will be successful
- Move to next BDOM (bill day of month) and run billing. Charge will be created. Payment request will go to payment processor (e.g PaymenTech)
- But BRM will not receive any response, for example, due to some issue in Payment processor side
- Now run pin_recover -rfr (pin_recover -rfr -pay_type 10003 -vendor fusa -verbose)
- Expectation is that the payment should be re-attempted with same charge event and payment should be successful. And charge event should be updated with result 0 and /billinfo.PENDING_RECV of billing should be updated accordingly
- Note that accounting type is set to Open Item Accounting in cm pin conf
Actual Behavior :
Charge event with result 1000
PENDING_RECV not set to zero
Expected behavior :
Charge event with result 0
PENDING_RECV set to zero as payment was successful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document