Approved PO NF Ends Up With Status NFE_P After RPO NF Approval
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a scenario of Rural Producer receiving with quantity discrepancy with some units damaged, the PO NF ends up with incorrect status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Verify in PO utilization if Manifest_IND = Y.
2. Purchase order (quantity 1000).
3. Manual NF receiving 1000.
4. Submit for receiving.
5. Receive 500 units and 80 units damaged.
6. PO NF goes to status ‘Received’.
7. Click on verify quantity.
8. PO NF goes to status Manifest Pending.
9. Run SEFAZ stub and PO NF goes to approved and RPO NF is created in status NFE_Pending.
10. Run SEFAZ stub and RPO NF goes to approved and RNF is created, but PO NF goes back to NFe Pending even after it is already approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms