PO_DETAIL.REQUESTED_UNIT_QTY Is Not Getting Updated For WH To WH Transfer
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Warehouse to Warehouse Transfer scenario:
Getting UNIT_QUANTITY EXCEEDS THE ORDERED QUANTITY TOLERANCE FOR THIS ITEM message as PO_DETAIL.REQUESTED_UNIT_QTY not updated correctly.
1. Create 2 items( '100393905','100393913') in RMS and assigned to Two Warehouses ( 2 and 5) map to AK and IT in RWMS
2. Create Inventory in RESERVE Location in WH 2 (AK) using "Startup Convert Inv" screen for both items. ITEM 100393905 CONT1003939051 10 units
ITEM 100393905 CONT1003939052 10 units
ITEM 100393913 CONT1003939131 100 Units
3. Create WH to WH tranfer fin RMS ( from 2 to 5) which creates Stock Order/Stock Allocation in RWMS
4. Select Distro,Wave it and distribute it,
5. See Picks created from Reserve location to Shipping
6. Pick Container ( It creates Master container with 3 Child Containers).
7. Using "Split Container" in HH , create 3 Containers from Child Containers, so that 2 Shipment can be created.
8. Perform the first shipment using ITEM 100393905 ( 10 units) only and close the Trailer.
9. See PO and PO_DETAIL record created in IT (Wh 5) correctly.
10. Now create another shipment with ITEM 100393905 ( 10 Units) and ITEM 100393913 (100 Units) into different Trailer.
11. See that PO_DETAIL for ITEM 100393905 is not updated for second shipment.
12. Try to Appoint Second Shipment ( APPT ASN) see the error :
13. UNIT_QUANTITY EXCEEDS THE ORDERED QUANTITY TOLERANCE FOR THIS ITEM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms