Projects EPS: Project Owner Type Ahead Search Not Working For All Resources
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Projects EPS: Project Owner type ahead search not working for All Resources
On the Projects > EPS page, type ahead search on 'Project Owner' is not working on 'Inactive' Resources.
When using Firefox browser & Saving the changes made on 'My Preferences', browser throws a prompt confirming page redirection indicating 'data entered may not be saved'. But, eventually changes are getting saved. This intermediate message is misleading.
Type ahead search on 'Project Owner' field should work for 'All' Resources.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Access P6 EPPM Web
- Navigate to Projects > EPS
- Attempt to change a project owner using type ahead search for an Inactive Resource
- Results do not contain a particular resource record
- Open the 'set project owner' dialog and search for a particular resource
- This time, the record lists under results and can be successfully assigned
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use search resource properly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms