Reverse Auto-Population Only Occurs for the First Line Item When More Than One Line Item Exists
(Doc ID 2356121.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Reverse Auto-Population (RAP) from the Type2 Business Process (BP) record to a Type1 BP record is not triggered. Note that the Unifier background server/service that runs these types of scheduled jobs is running.
The RAP from a Type2 BP record created by a Type1 BP record should update the Type1 BP record.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Type1 record.
- Observe that the Type1 record is successfully created.
- The same Type1 record auto-creates another Type2 record.
- Observe that the auto-created Type2 record has the same details as the Type1 record.
- Change a specific value in the Type2 record and submit the data change by clicking on the Send or Finish Editing button.
- Note that value does not RAP to the Type1 record as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document