Late Polled Inventory Adjustment Does Not Update Snapshot Unit Cost In STAKE_SKU_LOC
(Doc ID 2356140.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Late Polled Inventory Adjustment does not update Snapshot Unit Cost in STAKE_SKU_LOC.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a stock count for a warehouse location L1 scheduled on date D1.
2. Explode the stock count (stkxpld) and take the snapshot(stkupd). Observe an item I1 for location L1.
3. The STAKE_SKU_LOC.SNAPSHOT_UNIT_COST will be populated with the ITEM_LOC_SOH.AV_COST for I1.
4. On date D2 (D2 > D1) post a transaction ( PO - Rcpt ) so that the WAC in ITEM_LOC_SOH gets updated to a different value.
5. On Date D3 (D3 > D1 ) post an inventory adjustment with a tran_date < D1 so that its a late polled adjustment.
6. The adjustment gets posted with the total cost per current WAC in ITEM_LOC_SOH. The SNAPSHOT_ON_HAND_QTY in STAKE_SKU_LOC gets updated with the units posted in the adjustment.
However, the SNAPSHOT_UNIT_COST does not get updated with the current WAC.
7. This creates a variance between perpetual and financial inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document