RPAS Classic Client: Save Format Option Preferences are Not Saved
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Classic Client (CC), Saving the Format and 'Save Preferences' option does not actually save the preferences. Open the Save Format option again and notice the preferences are indeed not saved.
Steps to Reproduce
1. From Classic Client select Format User
2. Select Save Changes Only
3. Select Include inherited user formatting
4. Click on Save Preferences
5. Click on OK
6. Close workbook
7. Build new workbook (this one was Promotion Maintenance)
8. Go to Format > User
9. The Save Format (User) window opens with the Save All radio button selected by default
NOTE: Expectation is that the Last Saved Selections in this window would be shown automatically when the dialog box opens. The user_pref.xml (under the user directory) shows the correct settings.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms