After Deletion Of A Store If Rltog Processed Again, Store Status Is Not Set to Closed
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deletion of a store, if RLTOG is processed again, the store is not changed to 'C'losed status.
1) Process RTLOG file 1 with DCLOSE with expected file as 3
2) Process RTLOG file 2
3) See SA_STORE_DAY , Files_loaded =2 whereas DCLOSE updated 3 .
4) Delete the Store Day
5) SA_STORE_DAY.Files_loaded updated as 0 and SA_TRAN_HEAD.STATUS updated as 'D'
6) Process RTLOG with DCLOSE with expected file as 1 .
7) System process successfully and but store day status is not closed .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms