Allocated Quantity Is Zero When Max Pack Is Given
(Doc ID 2356676.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create a Standard Allocation with exact need and provide the max pack, the allocation is not allocating any quantity even when there is gross need or net need
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create standard allocation and provide release date and locations
2. Add the policies -> Demand source as History, Weeks from today, Need is EXACT and allocate to Net Need
3. Calculate the allocation -> see that quantity is allocated based on the net need
4. Now provide the quantity limits -> Max Pack
5. Calculate the Allocation
6. The allocated quantity is zero even when there is enough need.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document