INVALID_PARM Error When Inactivating Transfer NF
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to inactivate Transfer NF, following error is observed when "asnoutmod" message is consumed:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a TSF between Warehouses (XTSF).
- Send Shipinfo and Asnout message.
- Try to inactivate this NF.
- An error will be logged in logger_logs table and asnoutmod message will not get consumed.
- Also noted that asnout secondary's RIB adapter shuts down and fails to publish.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms