Planner Crashed After Restructuring The Drawing
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While restructured the drawing the planner crashes and AutoCAD throws a fatal error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open floor plan for store.
- Used AutoCAD command to copy a block.
- Synchronized to match drawing.
- Ran Restructure drawing and select all blocks.
- Choose options to reset layer and level.
- Click apply and exit.
- Validate that system disconnected from the server and AutoCAD application fails with fatal error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms