Associated Value in UI not Sync with ASSOC_TYPE Value in Database
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the copied profile, in the UI, Validation Category = Mandatory is set as Associated = Transmit & Receive but in database the values in ASSOC_TYPE column is shown as Transmit instead of Transmit & Receive.
After some changes are made in the newly copied profile and saved the UI & database data will be sync.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > Interchange Mapping > Manage Profile
2. Select PMDA R3 OOB profile
3. Click Copy Profile
4. Enter the new profile name and click Save
5. Select the newly copied profile
6. Search for MHLWADMICSRCASENUMB [J2.1b]
7. Click Conformance Rules tab
8. Observed Associated value selected for Validation Category = Mandatory for all Reporting Category (AA to X) by clicking Select button
9. Associated is set to Transmit & Receive for all Reporting category
10. Execute following query
from cfg_conformance_rules a,
where (a.msg_profile = '<Enter copied profile name here>')
and b.val_id(+) = a.val_id
and a.is_associated = c.id
and a.validation_type = d.validation_type_id
and a.element_name = 'MHLWADMICSRCASENUMB'
order by a.element_name, a.pmda_rpt_category, 1;
11. For VALIDATION_TYPE_TEXT = Mandatory all values in ACCOS_TYPE column is Transmit but not Transmit & Receive.
12. In the UI change the Associated value for any Message (example: record with the following message) to (blank) for all Reporting Category (AA to X)
For Follow-up Reports the values of following elements should match with the corresponding elements in the Previous
・Report classification (J2.1a) ・Identification number (J2.1b) ・Message sender identifier (N.2.r.2) ・Worldwide unique case identifier (C.1.8.1).
13. Click Save.
14. Execute the same SQL in step 10 again.
15. Compare the query output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms