Deleted Floor-plan Re-appears In Store Manager
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While working in planner, if the floor plan is marked for deletion in revision folder, it disappears from the folder.
But when navigating to the other folders and coming back to the revision folder, the deleted floor plan reappears in the revision folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open Store Manager and open a revision folder.
- Duplicate a floor-plan.
- Now delete the duplicated floor-plan (floor-plan disappears).
- Select a different folder.
- Return to previous folder.
- Deleted floor-plan often reappears.
- Validate that the refresh of the hierarchy solves the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms